The Research Assistant supports the Center on Health Insurance Reforms research faculty on grant-supported research and technical assistance projects in duties that include but are not limited to:
- Drafting research memos, talking points, and blog posts
- Assisting with the development and analysis of a survey of state employee health plan administrators
- Scheduling and transcribing research interviews, and scheduling and organizing team and external meetings
- Designing PowerPoint presentations
- Drafting and uploading content to our Navigator Resource Guide website
- Updating content on the CHIR website
- Monitoring project impacts for funders
Supervised by senior research associate Rachel Schwab and research professor Sabrina Corlette, the Research Assistant collaborates with other research faculty and staff – and may supervise student interns.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated interest in health policy research
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- A professional internship
- Up to one year of work experience in health policy
Work Mode: On Campus. Please note that work mode designations are regularly reviewed in order to meet the evolving needs of the University. Such review may necessitate a change to a position’s mode of work designation. Complete details about Georgetown University’s mode of work designations for staff and AAP positions can be found on the Department of Human Resources Mode of Work Designation.
This position is funded by research grants.
Please apply here.